We Stock 10 renewable items for the ASU Galleries. If you notice a shortage simply notify the Galleries Director.
We ask that you always clean, organize and return these items in the same manner in which they were loaned out to you. If they are a retuned in a big pile or mess the Galleries Director or Galleries T.A. will ask you to kindly reorganize then before tunring them back in.
This is out of courtesy to the next exhibiting party.
NOTE: These items are not for painting, reparing, or any other personal use in any part of GSS outside of Step Gallery. The studios, critique space and other areas of GSS have different color paint and a different supplies for that area budget. Using gallery supplies is taking from other exhibiting students and budgets are limited.
Supplies will be made avaible to you throughout the period of installation by giving you a key and access to the supply closet. Equiptment will be checked out at the beginning of installation only. We currently stock the following:
Dunn Edward Swiss Coffee SPMA10-1 Int. Flat for Harry Wood and Gallery 100
Sherman Williams for Step Gallery
NOTE: If you paint the gallery any other color than the one provided you are repsonsible for paying the full restoration cost of the gallery by buying and restoring the gallery back to its original color. This often takes multiple coats of paint so plan according.
Harry Wood Gallery is Dunn Edwards / Step Gallery is Sherman-Williams on Osborn ONLY
2. Paint Brushes (Should always be cleaned out after use)
3. Paint Rollers (Should always be cleaned out after use)
4. Paint Trays (Should always be cleaned out after use)
5. Drop Clothes (Should always be folded up and properly stored after use)
6. Spackle (Should always be sealed tight after use)
7. Sanding Blocks / Sanding Paper
8. Screw Drivers (Always keep charged during installation times)
9. Screws (Nails are not allowed unless otherwise specificed by the director)
NOTE: Any special hanging equiptment should be provided for by you.
10. Joint Tape / Masking Tape (Joint tape has to be wetted to made to work)
11. Shims (Always have help when shimming up a wall/pedestal/work)
Walls / Pedastal List
Walls 4 by 8 ft (27 Total, All are 4 by 8 feet)
8 Walls at Harry Wood
13 walls at Gallery 100
6 Walls at Step Gallery
Pedestals (27 Total) (Length by Width by Hieght)
2) 60 x 30 x 8”
14.5 x 14.5 x 36.25 “
24 x 24.5 x 36 "
12 x 12 x 42 “
12.5 x 12.5 x 42.5 “
12.75 x 12.75 x 39 “
12 x 12 x 36 “
16 x 16.25 x 37 “
12.25 x 12.25 x 43 “
(3) 14 x 14 x 48.5 “
16.5 x 16.5 x 36 “
18 x 18 x 40 “
24 x 24.5 x 36 “
19 x 19 x 43”
20 x 16 x 39 “
16 x 12 x 26 “
(6) 6.5 x 6.5 x 36.5 “
12.5 x 12.5 x 38.5 “
25.5 x 14 x 25.5”